Care tips for your Modular Kitchen
Nowadays, people want their homes to be appropriately organised and with the increment in the access to what is trending, they keep looking for kitchen tips, organizing hacks, storage hacks, etc.
No wonder, the kitchen is the heart of every home. It’s no secret that kitchens get the most foot traffic in the house – from those preparing the food to those enchanted by the aromas to those seeking a quick snack. It’s important to take care of this space that means so much to us.
The modular kitchen has gained popularity as the most convenient, most functional, and most attractive option for many people. That’s right, we’re talking about your Modular Kitchen. That beautiful kitchen you’ve spent a lot of time, energy, and money to design and install in your home. You’d want to keep it clean and properly maintained for many years to come, right?
Embracing a well-organized system for the maintenance of the kitchen accessories is very important. Here are some care tips that will help to keep your modular kitchen as good as new for a long time.
- Use a mild cleanser with a soft cotton cloth for cleaning the surfaces.
- Use a mild detergent or spray to keep the walls and tiles clean.
- Clean the back splash once a week to avoid yellowing
- Use a soft nylon scrubbing pad to clean the sink regularly
- Clean spills immediately using paper towels or a wet cloth.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals like bleach or ammonia as they may damage the counters or other surfaces.
- Along with the counter-tops, clean the kitchen cabinets with warm soapy water once a week to increase their shine and longevity.
- Wipe your stoves and burners daily with a clean cloth in order to avoid food particles settling on it.
All of these kitchen tips are quite easy to implement and can prolong your kitchen life.